Saturday, July 16, 2005

One More Kitty Pic for the Week



With my husband's help, I located the picture of Oliver that is our computer screensaver. Awww! He's so cute. I think he should win an award for being the most adorable, helpless, cuddly little drooling kitty. I used to think that only dogs drooled, but Oliver out-drools our German shepherd. It's almost as if he purrs so hard that the drool just spills out.

This week has been a long one and involved a great deal of negotiating and meetings. More to come!

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

I love his face!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Allie said...

Come back! We need more posts and pics of your kitty!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Rachwell said...

That is adorable, my boyfriends cats both drool. I had never heard of a cat drooling until I met them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home